If you are looking to work in the field of sheet metal processing within a family business, then you have come to the right place. For more than 50 years the name Wegener has stood for steel processing at the highest level. We manufacture sheet metal components in the largest dimensions for customers from the most diverse industries – quickly, flexibly and with complex know-how. We owe this high standard above all to our highly qualified and committed employees.
Our strategy: experience meets innovation for optimum results. Many of our employees have been in our company for many years – some of them since their own apprenticeship. We have also young, very well-trained colleagues who bring new impulses with them and ensure that we keep our finger on the pulse of the times in the future.
What we have to offer:
- A secure job in a growing medium-sized company
- Exciting tasks that constantly change with the requirements of our customers
- A working environment in which esteem is a top priority. We pay attention to the needs of our employees.
- Short communication channels, flat hierarchies in which you can make a good contribution
- A performance-related payment and a company pension scheme
Would you like to learn more about our company? Are you motivated to create something great? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
We currently have no vacancies.
No suitable job for you, or currently no job advertised? Then take the initiative. Apply and tell us why you are the perfect addition to our team.